Add Your Heading Text Here
$200 – $125
We accept these insurances:
- BCBS (except Blue Value, Blue Local & Blue Home plans)
- Aetna (except Duke Select Plans)
- All Savers
- United Healthcare
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
What is the self-pay rate?
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Any appointment canceled or rescheduled within 24 hours of your original appointment time or any missed appointment will be subject to a $125.00 fee. Please note, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, insurance will not allow us to bill for this visit, this is considered a missed appointment and the $125.00 fee will apply. Emergencies, illnesses, and technological errors may be excluded from this fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!